Hi! This is Alex! In my last blog, I will be telling you how to make a Christmas wreath. I am going to be making a Christmas Wonderland wreath but be creative and come up with your own design of a Christmas wreath. These different designs could be a traditional wreath, it could also be one with snowmen, Santa, or even your favorite TV show.
Younger kids will need adult supervision with gluing the decorations onto their wreaths and cutting the decorations down to fit on the wreath.
- Wreath (Christmas color: red, white, gold, or green)
- Background decorations (I used a couple Christmas trees, gold flowers, gold leaves, and other decorations to make it look like a Christmas Wonderland Wreath.)
- Main Decorations (I used a gingerbread man and a lollipop.)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue gun glue
- Figure out where you want the decorations on the wreath, before you glue them down.
2. Place the background decorations (these might be trees, leaves, flowers, etc) on the edges of the wreath.
3. Place the background decorations (these might be trees, leaves, flowers, etc) on the edges of the wreath.
4. Then, glue the decoration down with a hot glue gun.
5. Continue to cut the background decorations down to fit, and glue them down.
6. Pick out one or two decorations that are the main focus of the wreath (these might be a big bow, characters, lollipops, a big flower, etc.)
7. Next, glue them down in the middle of the wreath, maybe in between trees.
8. Finally, decide if there are any extra background decorations that you want to add around the wreath for final touches.
I hope you have as much fun making your Christmas wreath as I did making my own. Thank you for reading this blog post and my past ones as well. Enjoy your holidays!